Srixon/Cleveland Golf Ambassador Program
Share your #JourneyToBetter experience by becoming a brand ambassador
2017 AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
- Represent Srixon/Cleveland Golf products at events.
- Receive access to the latest Srixon and Cleveland Golf products
- Receive Srixon tour staff shadowing experiences at local PGA Tour tournaments
- Enjoy “Ambassador only” experiences with Srixon/Cleveland Golf PGA Tour professionals at Nextgengolf championships
- Create content for Nextgengolf and Srixon/Cleveland Golf, including blog articles, social media posts, and testimonial videos.
- Act as an expert on the brand during regional tournaments, city tour events, club meetings, and everything in-between.
- Share co-branded material with host golf courses, students, and young professionals on-site.
- Provide feedback on new product/technology launches, including product reviews.
- Share your love of Srixon/Cleveland Golf from the mountaintops!
2017 SRIXON AMBASSADORS
- Adam Gracik – DePaul University
- Alex Rudroff – Rowan University
- Andre Capozziello – Manhattan College
- Austin Jenkins – Ohio State University
- Brandon Lieu – UC Riverside
- Bret Cigelnik – University of Missouri
- Brian Mann – Dallas, TX
- Brian Noonan – Washington, D.C.
- Chris Mari – UCF
- Chris Chao – Plymouth State University
- CJ Sitton – University of Oregon
- Cody Phillips – Boston, MA
- Collin Dreher – University of Pittsburgh
- Daniel Park – University of Auburn
- David Chambers – St. Louis University
- David Lefebre – St. Bonaventure University
- Ethan Zimman – Washington, D.C.
- Faheem Amod – Raleigh, NC
- Garrett Anderson – University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Grant Johnson – University of Maryland
- Jason Drucker – New York, NY
- Jay Hong – DePaul University
- Joe Gregory – Northern Illinois University
- Joe Helmick – UNC Wilmington
- John Andhor – Houston, TX
- Judson Bro – Milwaukee, WI
- Justin Shelley – Baltimore, MD
- Ken Jee – DePaul University
- Kevin Hamori – Houston, TX
- Matt Hahn – University of Delaware
- Michael Kane – Bay Area, CA
- Mike McCormick – Rutgers University
- Mitchell Rostowsky – University of Georgia
- Nicholas Petrakos – DePaul University
- Sam Bebout – University of Delaware
- Ryan Keating – Hartford, CT
- Richy Moore – Seattle, WA
- Phil Lodzinski – University of Michigan
- Patrick Curry – Washington, D.C.
- Samuel Kim – Georgia Tech
- Scott Tarcy – Charlotte, NC
- Tyler Segal – University of Florida
- Victor Ramos – Bay Area, CA
- Vivek Tedla – University of Connecticut
- William Cunningham – Chicago, IL
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE 2017 AMBASSADORS
HOW CAN I BECOME A BRAND AMBASSADOR?
Request to be a Srixon Ambassador
MORE ABOUT SRIXON / CLEVELAND GOLF
Srixon and Cleveland Golf have been sponsors of Nextgengolf since 2014 and are excited to support an ambassador program. Since joining forces in 2007, Srixon and Cleveland Golf have continued producing high-quality clubs and golf balls. They have the support of an impressive stable of professional golfers, including:
Harold Varner III