- Two premium, competitive weekend 2-day regional tournaments
- April 25/26th National Championship at Bryan Park Golf Course
- Unlimited greens fee savings at 750+ courses nationwide
- A sleeve of Z-Star Srixon golf balls at every tournament
- Exclusive product deals from Cleveland Golf, New Balance, Ogio & more
- Team gifts, trophies, and prizes
- GolfWeek coverage & free subscription
- Internship, leadership and job opportunities
Regional & National Competition
Two Regional Tournaments hosted locally and one National Championship each semester.
Players, Scoring & Format
All NCCGA events are stroke play. 8 players per team compete and the top 5 scores are counted for team scoring. – Complete Rules.
Co-Ed, Male, and Female Teams
Teams can be co-ed, all male or all female with a max of four teams per school.
Teams pay dues of $300 per semester covering tournament expenses, scoring software, administration, trophies, and prizes
Reduced Team Dues
Schools with two teams pay a reduced combine team due of $500. Individual competitors pay a reduced individual due of $60
Greens fees for NCCGA tournaments cost $40 per day on average at premium golf courses.
Each player at an NCCGA tournament will receive an NCCGA bag tag, sleeve of Srixon Z-Star golf balls, NCCGA stickers, Kind Snacks, and other product from our sponsors
Many colleges help support their teams with funding. If your team is unable to get school funding, we do provide a fundraising platform for you to receive contibutions.
Sponsor & Product Deals
All competitiors are eligible to receive exclusive discounts from our sponsor brands including Cleveland Golf, Srixon, New Balance, Ogio, and more. See team deals for more details.
History of NCCGA
How we play the game and run the company matters
Communication and networking among our national association of schools is a top priority
All decisions are made full circle through our leadership and Regional Coordinator network
We are committed to the members of our association and their interests come first