The National Collegiate Club Golf Association runs competitive weekend college golf tournaments for students during the Fall and Spring semesters.
Please fill out the form below to join an existing team, start a new team or compete as an individual
The National Collegiate Club Golf Association is the governing body for collegiate club golf. Our mission is to ensure that every college student has the opportunity to play golf in college. We achieve this mission through the coordination and regulation of competition locally and nationally.
Our Core Values
The NCCGA creates lifetime friendships and opportunities through our National community. Facilitating communication among our players, alumni, and golf industry at large is a top priority.
The NCCGA is an inclusive organization. All swings are welcome whether you shoot 65 or 105. All events are co-ed and welcome to any active college student at any college.
The NCCGA is committed to the members of our association and their interests come first. We are dedicated to the success of collegiate club golfers before, during, and after college. Although golf is important, we are committed to lifetime success of our players above all.
Live Life. Play Golf.
Club golf is the perfect opportunity to play competitive golf in college without having the same time commitment as varsity golf. Through club golf you will meet lifelong friends and enjoy competing against many cool people all across the country.
Inner city schools like ours often don’t have the space to build large facilities to attract and retain students. The golf club has been that selling point/retention tool at a fraction of the cost. Our students, faculty, staff and admissions department thanks you for that!
After leaving a varsity program and transferring to Saint Louis University, I was fearful that my golf career was over. The NCCGA and Nextgengolf have allowed me to compete at a high level and continue my golf career for years to come.
- Tournaments are co-ed and open to any active college student no matter your skill level
- Tournaments are held on weekends, meaning students will never miss a class
- All tournaments are stroke play and team-based (5 of the 8 scores is used to calculate the team score)
- Each semester a student has the opportunity to play in at least two regional tournaments and the coveted NCCGA National Championship if he or she qualifies.
- Many club golf teams have 100s of players in their club
- 5-8 players compete as a team in a tournament. Colleges are allowed to have multiple teams compete in a tournament.
- If a college does not have at least 5 players to form a team, students can compete individually.
- College teams compete against 4-15 other local colleges in their region