– Anyone can be a volunteer at NCCGA events. The majority of our volunteers are course staff or recreational players on NCCGA teams, students just interested in helping out. Anyone over the age of 18 years old may be a volunteer for the NCCGA. NCCGA Club Teams may bring extra players to a tournament as volunteers at the event. *Volunteers cannot play in the event. There can only be a maximum of 4 tournament volunteers per tournament.
– Help administer Pace-of-Play policies and rules on the golf course
– Drive in a cart and take pictures of play
– Find the tournaments closest to you: Spring 2017 tournaments.
– 2 sleeves of NCCGA custom Srixon golf balls
– Discounts for future Srixon & Cleveland Golf purchases
*Make sure to fill in address on the form to receive NCCGA volunteer items at the conclusion of the NCCGA season.
VOLUNTEER LIABILITY RELEASE
– As a volunteer of NCCGA Club Golf, I realize that potentially dangerous situations may occur. While in good health and able to fully participate in such activities, I realize my participation may result in illness or injury due to accidents, the forces of nature or other causes unforeseen. Such illness or injury may include disease, strains, sprains, fractures, dislocations, paralysis and/or death. By participating as a volunteer, I knowingly assume all risk resulting from these activities.
I hereby agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify Nextgengolf and The NCCGA, its agents, officers and board members and leaders from any and all claims and law suits for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services etc. which may result from my participation in the above mentioned activities