The City Tour runs fun, team-based tournaments across the country in major cities for amateur golfers
Host a City Tour Tournament
Over 100 tournaments planned in 2022 for golfers 21+
What is the City Tour?
- 1-Day, 18-hole, weekend tournaments (Sat or Sun)
- Held at quality public of private golf course near major cities
- Don't see your city? We'd still love to hear from you! We are always looking to expand to new cities
- Team Play - Best Ball OR Scramble formats
- Teams consist of 4-6 players broken into 2-person pairs (all events are Co-ed)
- Tee time, split-tee, or shotgun depending on tournament size and seasonality
- Tournaments are riding
- Cost varies depending on course, time of year, rack rate, and location (April through October)
Interested in Hosting?
Benefits of Hosting a City Tour Tournament
In addition to tournament green fees, the City Tour will set up a practice round rate with you to encourage players to visit your course in preparation. Players will also purchase food and beverage at the course.
Leading up to the tournament, we promote the host courses through national social media accounts. Our national twitter account @Nextgolfer and instagram account @Nextgengolfclub are the primary channels.
The City Tour will feature courses and also PGA Professionals who are supporting the game. Each host course is also featured on your specific region’s home page View Example
Running the Tournament
- After the initial booking of the tournaments, all City Tour events are supported by the full-time Nextgengolf staff as well as local volunteer ambassadors.
- The ambassador will be on-site and will work closely to help the golf course staff.
The NCCGA Provides
- The City Tour will provide the scoring software, scoreboards, and sponsored prizes.
The Course Provides
- The course will provide custom scorecards, space for scoring, wifi, staff support, and a welcoming environment for the participants.
- Staff support from the course is typically a starter and a ranger, to assist with on-time starts and monitoring pace of play.
"We really enjoyed hosting Nextgengolf tournaments at Red Bridge. Their staff made it relatively easy on us by having most things prepared and we just had to get organized with enough staff to get everything set up for them. It is great to see college students and young professionals play tournament golf and we are glad to help support the future of the game through these events."
General Manager, PGA
Red Bridge Golf & Country Club (NC)